The Codelocks API provides NetCode generation capability to members of the Codelocks Developer Programme. Access to this programme is via invitation after an initial project scoping meeting.
Please read this Terms of Service carefully including any linked Terms and Conditions or Policies that may be referenced below and which, if any, are included as part of this Terms of Service. By using the Codelocks API, you are agreeing that you have read these terms and that you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, then you may not access or otherwise use the API. This agreement is effective once you first use the API or join the CDP, whichever is first. If you are an individual representing any entity, whether commercial or otherwise, you acknowledge that you have the appropriate authority to accept these terms on behalf of that entity.
- API - The Codelocks API
- CDP - Codelocks Developer Programme
- Licensee - The licensed user or entity including but not limited to any employees, contractors or sub-contractors employed, retained or utilised for the purposes of using the API within the scope of the approvede project.
- Reverse engineering: The licensee shall not attempt to, nor allow others to reverse engineer or translate the API, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, trade secrets or functional knowledge of the API or any portion thereof.
- Inteference: The licensee shall not attempt to intefer with, defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate or otherwise circumvent any protection of monitoring systems of the API, or otherwise modify or disrupt any functionality or service provision of the API
- Distribution: The licensee shall not sell, rent, lease, sub-license, distribute, redistribute, syndicate, create derivative works of (including but not limited to wrapping or passing-off), transfer or provide access to the API whether in whole or part
- Authorisation: The licensee shall not share, publish, reassign, reallocate or otherwise provide their API key to any other entity or individual
- Limits: The licensee shall not: 1) seek to avoid or circumvent any rate limits that may be imposed on their account, including by the seeking of additional accounts; 2) seek to exceed credit balances or avoid paying for credits used in excess of those that have been purchased in advance; 3) register for multiple accounts for a single organisation or individual in order to take advantage of any first-use or first-registration credit allocations
- Usage: The licensee agrees that: 1) their usage of the API is for purposes that are not illegal, derogatory, otherwise objectionable and will not bring Codelocks or any other third-party into disrepute ; 2) their usage of the API and supported products is at their own risk and understands that the primary purpose of supported products is for access control rather than security; 3) their application/program/app/software/device makes only on-demand, human originated, requests to the API and that no use of automated or scheduled requests is made; 4) they are aware the the API makes use of undisclosed third-party resources including hosting and communications services and software libraries that Codelocks have no direct control or responsbility over.
The licensee acknowledges that the API may be updated or modified from time to time and at the sole discretion of Codelocks. Although Codelocks seek to avoid making "breaking changes", it is the sole responsibility of the licensee to implement any neccessary changes at the licensees sole cost and expense. Updates may adversely affect the operation of the API and during the application of updates, the availability of the API.
Codelocks may immediately terminate or suspend these terms, any rights granted herein and/or you license to use the API at its sole discretion at any time, for any reason by providing notice to you, including but not limited to those reasons specified in restrictions above. In addition, Codelocks may terminate access with no notice where a security threat or a level of usage that adversely affects the service has been indentified.
The API is provide "as is" and without warranty of any kind. All express or implied representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, are hereby excluded.
Limitation of Liability
Codelocks will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages (including those for loss of profits, revenues, customers, opportunities, goodwill, use or data), any installation, removal, repair/re-engineering, replacement or other labour charges or costs relating to the usage of the API.
© 2018 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.