Codelocks believe you should know what data we collect from you and how we use it. Our policy explains the what, how and why of the information we collect and how we use it, and the control you have regarding your own data.
Codelocks are committed to transparency and takes your privacy very seriously.
In preparation for the new data protection laws we have updated our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
In its everyday business operations Codelocks Ltd makes use of a variety of data about identifiable individuals, including data about:
- Current, past and prospective employees
- Users of its websites
- Other stakeholders
In collecting and using this data, the organisation is subject to a variety of legislation controlling how such activities may be carried out and the safeguards that must be put in place to protect it.
The purpose of this policy is to set out the relevant legislation and to describe the steps Codelocks Ltd is taking to ensure that it complies with it.
This control applies to all systems, people and processes that constitute the organisation’s information systems, including board members, directors, employees, suppliers and other third parties who have access to Codelocks Ltd systems.
Read Codelocks full Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
Data we collect
Data is any personal information that you provide to us and which is recorded and used by us and by which you can be identified.
We process your personal data primarily based on Legitimate Interest as a business but only if necessary for the propose we collected it for. We also process data based on contractual and transactional obligation where necessary.
We process and use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders, including despatch, payment and returns.
- Sales and marketing activities such as calls, emails, web sign ups, and other types of communications.
- Details of visits to our website, the pages and resources that are accessed including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding and improving how visitors use this website.
- Customer services activities such as calls, emails, training and support.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
- To administer this website.
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and we will collect personal information from you such as name, email address, address, telephone numbers (s) and product selections.
Credit or debit card details, including billing address, are not collected or processed by Codelocks. These details are processed securely via WorldPay.
Our full Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy can be found here.
Links to other websites
Our website includes links to other websites. We are not responsible for the data protections and privacy practises of these organisations, including their website. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy applies to Codelocks Ltd only.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regards to our policies please contact us:
Greenham Business Park
Encrypted cookies are used for the shopping cart and related functions which include but are not limited to currency selection and language selection. These cookies are necessary for the operation of this website. Should you choose not to accept cookies, which you may do via the existing features or plugins of web browsers, please be aware that you will not be able to make any purchases from this website. In addition, by choosing not to accept cookies other functionality may also be reduced. These encrypted cookies are not used for tracking purposes and can only be used on this website.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
- Analytical cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
Cookies set by the Codelocks website:
- phpsessid - This cookie contains a session ID and acts as the unique identifier for your visit. Without it, anything added to your shopping basket would be instantly forgotten and shopping online would not be possible.
- session - This cookie enables you to return to the website and the contents of your basket will still be available. In addition, this cookie is used to remember you on your computer so that you may remain logged into the website on a return visit.
We also use Google Analytics to measure how many visits pages receive. This information is used to make decisions when removing or altering content. The information recorded does not contain any identifiable information and is not shared outside Codelocks.
Cookies set by Google Analytics:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz - Used to measure the number of page views, site visits and whether visitors found the website from a search engine or direct access. No personal information is measured or recorded
Cookies set by our e-marketing platform:
- wow.session – Standard session cookie served by the web server.
- wow.anonymousid – Does not store user data, only stores active menu node over post-back
- wow.schedule – Standard session cookie served by the web server
- wow.utmvalues – Does not store user data, only stores active menu node over post-back
- wow.trackingdata – 1st party cookie which is only used by GatorMail integration so GatorLeads (previously known as WOW Analytics) knows email contacts visiting website
- wow.data – 1st party cookie which is only used by GatorMail integration so GatorLeads (previously known as WOW Analytics) knows email contacts visiting website
- ASPXAUTH – Authentication cookie served by the CommuniGator product
- ASP.NET_SessionId – Standard session cookie served by the web server
By continuing to use this site, you are accepting our use of these cookies that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests, and further help us to improve the site.
Should you wish not to accept any cookies, you may use existing browser features or plugins to remove or block such cookies. Please remember that blocking the phpsessid and session cookies will restrict your use of the Codelocks website and will prevent you from shopping online.
© 2018 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.