1. First you will need to set up a lock with the parameters that you will be cloning onto others. To do this swipe left on the lock’s name, open Info, Parameters and the set your desired parameters.
Note: Parameters can only be cloned to the same model lock, for example a CL4510’s parameters cannot be copied onto a CL5510.
2. Once completed make sure to carry out a synchronisation to implement the changes, this can be done by swiping left on the lock’s name and selecting Sync.
3. If you have not already done so, add the lock(s) that you will be cloning onto and go to their parameters page as you did in step one.
4. Tap Clone From, on the next page choose the lock you are importing from and confirm.
Note: If you cannot see Clone From at the top of the page please update K3 Connect through either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and make sure your lock's firmware is up to date.
5. All the parameters which have been cloned will appear in red, to save these you will need to synchronise the cloned lock.
Note: It is not possible to clone NetCodes, Phone, Card or Code clients.
© 2018 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.